Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Pilot: My First Blog


This is my first time ever to blog and I think it's quite cool.

    I enrolled at SBR600 to know more about open source and open source projects. I am quite fascinated by how open source operates. Programming and coding are the weakest skills I have but I know to myself that I need to learn this and this is a very useful skill as an IT.

    Contact me through:

IRC nick: TheDib
LearnID: jfgiagonia
IRC snippet:















The Raspberry Pidora project interests me. To be able to make cheap programmable computers for use is amazing. Who knows we might be able make computers very affordable and portable at the same time and not having the profit as the main drive. I think this is a great innovation by the developers and I hope in some way I could contribute to this project. It would be very rewarding to know that somehow you were part of a project that changed a part of the world.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment